Apr 7, 2007

laptop updated

well last night my mom and i had a quarrel, and i wasn't calm enough to write it down on my blog.... anyway... here are the pics for my new laptop (as phyphy was nice enough to remind me i forgot to post it)... =D





well its funny because everything's not in the same place that it used to be! my thumbdrive reader used to be at the right, and now its at the front. the charger button used to be at the back, but now its at the left. EVEN THE DELETE BUTTON HAS CHANGED PLACE WITH A NEW PAUSE BUTTON!?!

its funny because im having a hard time controlling it. but on the other hand, my games move super fast now. kf says its because of a new memory- i mean graphic card that can handle the game. but now the game's moving faster than i can handle. feel like im lvl 1 all over again.

hopefully the girls and i can find time to go out on the last sunday before school reopens, even if its just a few hours... =) cant wait till school starts... although i hope i can wake up xD hahahahaha!

No comments: