Apr 22, 2007

1 week of a hell hole

its been hell. but at least its over. my cca list has FINALLY been settled. No more running back and forth between classes to do cca booth. now at least i can spend some time with the girls (discussing project no doubt) and researching on my project. will be bringing my laptop to school these few days so that we can have more efficient work done... (and also because i dont have a printer)... and stuff like that.

my feelings towards her are still uncertain... i really dont know what i feel right now. but at least its better than the last time. still, i'll continue to keep an optimistic mind about it and hope for the best. (even though its really hard to do that)

and lastly... my face is back to its nice one color again! no more facial skin peeling... cept for my shoulders.. but HEY that i can cover! =D haha.

hope im not falling sick...

No comments: