Mar 11, 2007

weirdo dream

i had a funny dream last night.

for some strange reason i was taking my music grade 5 exam. (yes i failed grade 1...). anyway. at first the person in charge wouldn't let me in because i didnt have the necessary qualifications, but in the end i made him let me in by making him believe that i did (though i really didnt).

when i opened the paper, i realised i couldn't do any of the questions. ITS NOT BECAUSE I COULDN'T REMEMBER MY MUSIC THEORY EITHER...

its because.. (xiu's gonna laugh her head off at this).

the paper was in chinese -.-

yep so i tried to do question 1... by the time i was done people were already leaving. and my answer wasn't even about music: it was about poker cards... hahaha. weird...

anyway after that it became a treasure hunt... no idea where's the link... xD ahahahaha.

japanese students coming to singapore soon... starting to get hectic. BUT HEY! I CAN GO SHOPPING AFTER THAT!!! =D

No comments: