Feb 1, 2007

remind me never to study at home

very frustrated. grrrrr. unknown people keep calling my house and disrupting my studying.

then now my mom wants me to do the laundry. ridiculous. im having EXXXXAAAAMMMMSSSS HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! i know she has things to do at work too, but im hardly half way through and really stressed now. the least i need is for her to call me and tell me specially to do the laundry AFTER i complain to her about the work im still doing...

anyyyywayyyyyy. since xiu isn't online for me to crap to, i shall crap to fauziaaaa. =D hahahah.

law. law is horrible. law is confusing. law is terrible. and my brain hates ms peter's notes. why can't they be in powerpoint form, or at least POINT form??? i know the explanation and all is important, but there are some things that arent! i mean... a lot of her notes have "blah blah blah no definition of obscene is given in the text, so it is in the eyes of courts". ehhh thats really weird. neverminds.

anyway yesterday we just settled to wear boots on the last day of exams. =D yay!!! dont know if im going to wear it there or not... hm... still thinking about that part. oh well. hmmm. xD hahaha.

ok my laundry is done... now i have to go back to do it... and then study. im getting stresssed. but at least after MLE i dont have too much to worry about... cos the next paper would be... TADAAAA 4 days away!!! no need so stress, weeee!!!

p.s. ive decided not to wear them there... cos i realise if i do, im going to be playing with my heels, and cannot concentrate. we'll see.

p.s.s. WHERE ARE WE GOING!?!?! =[ hahaha.

No comments: