Feb 8, 2007

my day at orchard

hehe today was a funny day.

i started off going to do my own stuff, which meant a lot of auditioning. and then i did some valentine day present stuff that i shall not reveal.

then at around 6pm, i left the house to do my handphone. yay i got a new number!!! for those who didnt get to see that new number, please contact me and i'll give it to you. im sorry if the email for some didnt go through.

then i went off to heeren to see some stuff that kai wanted to buy for me for my valentine.. but i didnt see anything that caught my eye.. until i saw this disco adidas ball walk past me... "phyllis!!!" she turned around and had this shocked look on her face.

"EH HI!!!" apparently she was shopping with her friend (whom i dont know anything abt except she's female xD). then we walked around heeren and came out the other end, only to see the same disco ball looking around.

"you lost your friend" i asked.
"ya."

please note that this was less than 5mins difference.

then i BOUGHT A PAIR OF SHOES!!! it looks like prom shoes but its pretty. xD hehehe. ^^ then i saw phy again! hahaha.

this is the first time i met someone i liked out of house. (considering i met phoebe at city hall the day before... dot dot dot)

hehe. that's it for today! eventful, ne?

No comments: