Feb 18, 2007

hehe. i just came back from chinese new year greeting all around singapore. =p

this morning i kinda woke up late, so i rushed to take a shower, then headed off to my grandmother's house in hougang. luckily it wasnt that far, but my mom made me change like 5 times because either my clothes were not new or for other reasons.

then, since we were the first to arrive, we sat down, and waited. the tv wasn't working, so we were staring at our own reflections. ^^ hehe.

then we ate...a large bowl of food. a lot of dishes including my favourite seaweed chicken, abalone soup, curry potato (not hot at all), noodles, duck and orange juice. hehe. i likes.

then i went off to my grandmother's erm... sister's house. ^^ hehe. she made fun of many people, as usual, before we played some card games and went home.

thankfully, this year's chinese new year wasn't that hot as last year... and it rained for just that few minutes. ^^ hehe.

then now that i reached home... there's only one thing left to do! COUNT MONEY!!! =D i know that chinese new year is not the time for money, but its really the only thing i have to do now. xD besides sleeping..

i have...

..

...

....

.....

$412

hehe. im a happy kid. my mom also promised to put $200 in my old bank account, to which the rest will go in the card that im getting soon! =D yay i finally get a POSB CARD!!! =D already planning what to buy x)

p.s. i posted my valentines' pics up already. you guys know where to find it. =)

No comments: