Feb 5, 2007

exams

one more to go... one more left to tahan. then i'll be going out with the girls. can't wait, though i have to think what to wear. XIUZHI WHAT U WEARING!!! =p hahahaha.

anyway, studying's getting really hateful, i dont even feel like studying anymore, so much so that my mind doesn't absorb much anymore.

also, there's been a little thing that's been bugging me... something i'll tell u guys when its ok to. probably sometime when i get you guys alone.

but because of tis tiny thing, i feel a little restricted.. like there's something in my mind that's stopping me from saying something. also because of that, its stopping me from studying effectively. i hate that.

ah well. PRMP then we're free!!!

btw guys i bought the chicken already. no actually i ordered it. havent got down to collecting it yet. cant wait for our chalet. =D

No comments: