Dec 31, 2006

sigh

random things i feel like saying.

im finally going to get a new phone. bye bye stupid bomb phone that has no color whatsoever. im SICK of blue. T_T

my new hp's still a nokia phone. (cos my mom wont get me the sony k800i)... so now im getting the 5300... the mp3 thingy phone. funny point is im only getting a 64mb card... wonder hw many songs i can fit into that.

on second note.. i finally managed to steal some parts of the project from xiuzhi. xD was feeling guilty that i was doing so little, so i convinced her to let me do what little part i can. though i feel that's small, i'll continue to perservere, do more research. =)

my grandpa's still in the ICU, hasn't really gained consciousness yet. dunno whether its cos he's asleep or havent woken from surgery.

dunno im beginning to have mixed feelings about a lot of things right now.. so many that i cant explain.

however, im looking forward to my first countdown.. EVER!!! =D yay i can stay out till midnight!!!

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: