Dec 14, 2006

off to taiwan... last post

tomorrow i'll be heading off to taiwan.. honestly im dreading it.. leaving so much work behind, leaving my love behind and all the more leaving my friends to do the work because i wont bge around. there's going to be a lot to catch up on... but i have to get ready for school later... last day for me..

i guess it comes as no surprise but im coming down with a sore throat. desperately taking medication and any sort of soothing thing that helps my throat: dont want to get a sore throat when i go over... but dont think it will get well in a day's time.

still trying to figure out what im going to bring in my hand-carry.. hm... guess i'll figure that out later. =D hehehe.

the reason why i said this is my last post is because i figure i wont have the time to write for a while, at least till christmas. my dear's upset about me leaving, that i know. but its too late for me to back out..

certain things my dear said that day still make me upset, and no doubt i will be for the next few days.. but the thing is its something i have to get over with... i have to learn to change.

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: