Oct 24, 2006

my upcoming taiwan trip


for the past few days i've been having odd emotions, from happiness, to sadness, to worry and pain. i don't know how to describe all these at one shot, and maybe i dont really want to. some things are best known to only the people that it applies to.

anyway, because of deadlines, i've been worrying a lot about stuff, which i guess makes me easily sick and cranky. so sorry to the PIXELS who have to bear with my sicknesses and ...yes crankiness for so long.

besides that, on a higher note, i'm actually going overseas this year!!! yes im going to taiwan. i know quite surprising, since chinese is NOT my forte. =P but it will be the first trip we've ever had as a "family" in sooooooooooooooo long. =) i can't wait~~~ let my introduce the people who are going with me...

my cousin shalene. she's the same age as me, but a few months older =(.

my sister and my other cousin kenneth. yes they're the same age too, but you can tell they're a few years away from me and my cousin. =) childish, funny, and i love them~

my uncle lim. he's the father of kenneth and shalene. he's usually not as red as he looks here, but this was taken after he drank half a bottle of the rice wine janice and i bought when we were still in miyazaki. =)


ok... the one on the extreme right, my auntie becky, and the one nearest to the camera, my grandmother. they're going to be there with us too~ my grandfather will be there too!!! they're such a cute couple, really silly and goofy. =)

the one standing there, my mom. she'll of course be going there with us. XD and lastly, me.

its sad that my dad won't make it, but initially we didn't plan on going at all, seeing that my father can't make it. but after my grandmother called, and it seemed clear that both families wanted us to go. apparently we were the element of fun. so my mom planned on going along, but at the last minute, my sis and i joined in too. then date became a problem because of different holidays.

so the final date was chosen as the 15th of december... which meant that i had to cut one day of school.

but... this will be the first in 6 years that i'm actually going back on a holiday with my two cousins and their family, and the first time since i was 2 when i went overseas with my grandmother and grandfather. we'll probably be half of the tourgroup xD.

honestly i can't wait. like our chalets which we wont hold anymore, i find that it's going to be a good thing, looking forward to something while all the deadlines pile up. least there's something to look forward to, as xiuzhi mentioned.

so yes, i'll be gone from the 15th to the 21st. i promise i'll buy stuff back if i find nice stuff~ maybe buy some poison thingy for eugene like sze did. xD we'll see. =P

sad point, we'll be flying off at 6am, so i have absolutely no time to call anyone to say goodbye, not that they'll be awake anyway. but anyway... yeah.

yes xiuzhi, i'm posting something. dont die of shock xD

what else? hm.. ntn much.

baby don't you say goodbye

baby don't you ever cry.

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: