Aug 6, 2006

rubberband

im taking this short breather opportunity while shawn is editing the music for me to make a short post. recently i feel that im being pulled very thin. its weird, because usually i like doing work. i mean... i like having something to do with my life. but because of all the deadlines and the exams, i guess my life has to be put on hold for the time being. hopefully i do well for the exams... like i promised myself i would. but i seem to be getting worse and worse with each semester. >,<>,< im neither here nor there... and its a horrible feeling.

well got to run. shawn's just done with the editing. back to slaving over the computer. also must remind myself to print my feature writing later...

pulled thin like a rubber band
wonder when i will snap?
Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: