Aug 26, 2006

my sis' bday.



well... my sis had her birthday today... i actually planned a surprise party for her. nonetheless i thought it was a given fact that for surprise parties, the guests arrive before the birthday girl... but noooo they didnt notice that fact. so in the end my sister reached home first. there goes my planning down the drain.

anyway... of those people who came, i recognised vaguely the following: annabella, emeline, candice ho... and some girl called rachel. i only know this because my sis kept calling her name.

the first point of interest was that i mentioned that we would be providing dinner... but apparently i picked the wrong person to tell... because no one believed emeline when she told them that... and half of them left early, leaving 4 people to eat dinner. we had cake... yummy cake. let me show you what it looks like xD.

(yes janice if you see this, this is the LANA cake. =) )

of course, my sister won't be caught DEAD with a decent photo... she just HAD to do a spasticated face. xD

anyway, there are both upsides and downsides to this day.

the upside was that i finally managed to watch my naruto today... not done yet but im getting there. the other was seeing how happy my sister felt, and how grateful she was that we organised this for her.

the downside, however, was that i had to single-handedly blow almost 20 balloons... you can figure how my mouth felt after that... and that weird pain that you get in your cheek bones after blowing too many? also... for some very very weird reason, the pain from yesterday (in my legs) progressed to my arms. now every part of me from shoulder down has that odd "suan" feeling that just makes me feel like i dont want to moveee. and so i didnt! hahaha.

now i just feel very tired and i want to go to bed. but i cant. still very hyper for odd reason. must be too much chocolate cake.

however, on the plus side, im glad to hear that the YWCA end had more success than i am at home. i kind of regret not going, but seeing that i planned this, and blood IS thicker than water, i dont exactly have an option here.

now all i hope is that mr david lee would reply my email so that i can settle Hiroshima and not have to worry about it. but i think its going to be tough to put on a performance in 1 week's time.. why i wasn't told earlier? exams i guess. ahhh wellll... hopefully i can find someone. if not... i dont know what im going to do.

also, heard that SOMEONE is having a chalet... wow that sounds PERFECTLY original... NOT. downtown east nonetheless. as long as we dont bump into them im perfectly happy with my holidays. ms kwa mentioned that she was going to make us sit in for lunch some time next week... but seeing as the fact that lunch would mean... MILE vs lunch. hm... juggling of my time would be very effective right about now... =) ah well i'll manage. i dont know why... but i prefer to be busy than to stay at home and rot.

cant wait for the chalet. have a lot of things to do... =) including teaching sandy to blade xD

weird days im having recently.

until i feel like my destiny does not belong to me.

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: