Aug 1, 2006

beliefs

today was another weeeeeeeeird day. dont know what exactly happened. i had fun talking to mr lee today. missed him a lot, and finally saw him and talked to him. phyllis was there too, cos she desperately needed help, and decided to ask mr lee for help.

dont know, recently my mind is in a tornado... dont really know what im thinking anymore. part of me doesn't even know what im trying to say, what im trying to feel, or what im trying to explain. its like an entire circle that goes round and round, and never seems to end. sometimes i dont even know what my mind's trying to say... its topsy turvy at this point in time.

different people have different opinions i guess... but sometimes when those opinions crash and burn, there's nothing that stops the two from going down, fighting for what they believe in. im no different. if i believe in it, i will fight for it.

anyway... back to my point. i have begun to realise that the world is spinning out from under my feet again... and i dont exactly understand why this is happening. im trying my best to look forward, and attempt to forget what's past, and its starting to work, possibly because of new people in my life, that have helped me to get over it faster.

i just hope that my other friends, who are experiencing the same dilemma as me, know what they want, and stay true to themselves. as long as their happiness is at risk, it's not worth it.

lastly, deadlines are coming up, and i still have a lot to go before i can finally say i can finish the project. the group's marks are weighing on my shoulders, and its quite heavy... i know i must do my best, but my work just never seems to be good enough. but ultimately, i have to get it done... or i'll never live to see the next morning.

strive harder to achieve what you believe in
don't ever give up.
Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: