Jul 25, 2006

touch the spirits

well today is the first day of the lunar 7th month, and ive decided im going to mention a odd thing that happened to me yesterday.

now before i say this, let me first say that I believe in oddities and legends such as vampires, ghosts and witches. legends existed, but science dubbed them unbelievable, because they could never prove the existance of these creatures.

yesterday while having a class-meeting, my friend felt some presence of a spirit lurking in the immediate vacinity. around the same time i started to get a terrible headache, in which during that time odd pictures came into my mind: pictures that i knew were not from my memory.

this isn't the first time i've experienced such things... occasionally i do get weird images while coping with a serious headache, images that were so odd and sometimes gruesome, that i knew could not be my own.

i never considered myself someone who could feel spirits, but recently ive been getting these more often. is it because of the 7th month? or simply because i'm concentrating more whenever these happens? or is it simply because i believe? i myself am not sure.

but soon after that headache, ive been seeing odd things. if i said blobs you'd be thinking im nuts. but its not really a blob. its a hazy atmosphere that hovers around like a spirit. i dont know if im imagining things or if im starting to see... but oddly enough im not afraid. there are worst things to be afraid of than spirits.

dont be afraid of death: it's life that you should be afraid of.
death is nothing but an obstacle. it cannot hurt anyone.
Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: