Jun 26, 2006

drive a stake through my heart and let me die

oh goodyness. stage of coincidence. i was just starting to think abt what would happen if i saw my ex... =X and when i got on to the mrt i was talking to my friend about him. she asked me hw he looks like, and i told her to look in front of her. =X the more i started looking at him the more i noticed him. how in the world did he look so much like my ex? now im starting to wonder whether it really was him, or just my mind playing tricks on me. i dont know.. but either way its a good thing. in this case it means ive done every possible thing that could make me think of him, and yet im still perfectly fine. so i guess this proves that im already over it, huh?

i dont know... i just feel that its too much of a coincidence. my mind feels like its playing games with me. but the way he looked at me so often, i began to feel that he recognised me from somewhere. could he really be my ex? if so... how did i not recognise him? and did he hear what i was saying? hm... either way it doesnt matter anymore. ex are meant to be ex. ive gotten over it. finally this proves it. YAY XIUZHI I DIDNT TAKE A YEAR LIKE YOU PREDICTED.

well... whether it really was him or not no longer bothers me... its just a big test to me. and im perfectly fine, (adding a little goosebumps here and there). i feel normal, i guess. =X heart's pounding, but it feels good. feels like adrenaline, not pain. =) ive gotten over it at last...

thank you for being by my side to support me, my friends. its due to you that ive gotten over it so quickly. =)

as for the incident today, im not exactly sure whats going to happen from here, but i dont think we're going to end our friendship just because of this incident. sure, its gonna take some time, but i believe we can get over it. i mean... there are still things lacking that we need to know... but all in all i feel as though ive already forgiven her. even though her posse and our grp has been treating each other like ghosts... i guess its a good thing. =) perfect thing, in fact. i feel like myself again.

well... today has been a roller coaster day of events.. and im glad i was strong enough psychologically to take it. thanks guys for being there for me. you're my pillar of strength.

let me die alone, where no one can see. where no one can understand the reason behind my suicide: My happiness.

Takahashi Hinoki

No comments: